2013-01-12

I'll drop out of uni and...

#1 ... start an angora rabbit farm. Brushing rabbits 24/7 and making money out of it- best thing ever.

#2 ...kidnap a handsome rock star, make him fall in love with me and live a dissolute life on his money.

#3 ...become the chieftain of some illiterate jungle tribe by pretending to be a descended deity, or something. 

#4 ...draw my life in comics like these and become rich.

You know, I should be doing course work and term papers and stuff, but yeah. FAULPELZ, that's the metaphor.

2 comments:

  1. "become the chieftain of some illiterate jungle tribe by pretending to be a descended deity, or something."

    LOl haha youre hilarious :D
    great blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh these pictures look so cute :) and I really like your ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy.