2012-02-27

product of a weary mind

I obviously need rest. If this is what the content of my mind looks like, I so bloody do. I wonder what people see in it. They find it beautiful. My woe is beautiful, an aesthetic pleasure is my mindache, but alas, this fortune I chose myself by picking up the brush.

I'd fancy a good tune, some tea and chocolate and something adventurous to light up my day- right NOW! And someone to cancel the concert tomorrow, my voice feels like shit. I spent the morning watching documentaries on rock singers and I'm envious like hell. It's not that I want my old band back, heavens, no! But I'd fancy finding people who'd like to make proper music with me.

2 comments:

  1. So geht es mir auch. Ich fühle mich immer noch, als wäre ich irgendwas zwischen 14 und 16. Somit wird seit einigen Jahren jedes Jahr mein 14. Geburtstag gefeiert. :'D

    Und ich danke dir! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mann, ich bin so grottig in Englisch :D
    Könntest du mir ungefähr sagen, worum es in deinem Post geht? Sorry :D

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy.