2011-12-29

where life always takes place


You could pick whatever place on this planet, if you need to pick one you'd never get tired of. People say that I say I wouldn't get tired of London because I don't have to live my life there on the regular, but I think they are wrong. That city starts a happy- making- process somewhere inside, and no, I'm not exaggerating and not being poetic. If you can walk down streets for hours and hours, and feel better with every step, if you're smiling like an idiot while walking- what other proof could you need? Golden roof tops, the wind at the river, all the things that you know are hidden somewhere in the core of the city- people, places, events- there' s all there what I need be happy.
~~~
A few shots I missed to upload.






3 comments:

  1. Tatatadaaaa: Ich überreiche dir hiermit feierlich einen ORDEN :) Hihi, danke für deinen lieben Kommentar, ich werde auch noch ein bisschen an meiner Liste weiterfeilen, aber erstmal sind das so die hauptsächlichsten Dinge, die reingehören :)

    Ich liiiebe diese Bilder hier, vor allem das zweite, das sieht so toll aus mit dem Licht und ich bin wieder mal ein bisschen sehr neidisch,hihi :)
    Allerliebste Grüßleinchens <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. London *-*
    Echt ein schöner Blog und ein tolles Design !
    Ich folge dir :P
    wenn du vorbeischauen magst und vielleicht sogar folgen möchtest ;)
    http://dentagleben.blogspot.com/
    Grüße :-*

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy.