2011-12-12

where I have left my heart

1 city.
6 days.
1050 photographs.
570.987.359.870 + lights and delights.
6 complaints to the hotel manager.
0 hot showers.
5 theatre plays.
'13' turned out to stay the best play.
1 flat with the number 18 that raised immense hopes but disappointed and left me as I was.
1 grinch to ruin the christmas (yeah, that's mean, I know it).
7 nice people.
7.097.094 + potential husbands ( abercrombie& fitch staff, guys on the street- wooah...).
100.000. 000 impressions.
2 hot meals.
3 huge biscuit bins for family tea at home.

I'LL CONTINUE IN THE NEXT POST. IT WAS AWESOME,OVERWHELMING AND I HAVEN'T SORTED OUT ALL MY PICTURES YET, SO THEY'LL FOLLOW, AS WELL!!


PS: Do you like the new header/ design?

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that's amazing!!! :D

    I loved it: "7.097.094 + potential husbands" hahaahaha london, london ♥

    ps: Awn, I loved the old header..mmm
    But new is great too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Großartige Beschreibung. :> Ich glaube - nein, ich weiß - ich habe mich in deinen Blog verliebt. :}

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy.