- I have no friends. ...Joking.
- I like to share with other people what I consider worth sharing.
- I can play out all my strange interests and obsessions (Shakespeare, Petey etc.) without annoying my friends who don't share them.
- I can imagine myself being a great artist.
- I can imagine myself being a great writer.
- I can experience the power of Internet connection and the mysteries of the world wide web. ("Lalala, checking statistics...Excuse me?! Someone just seriously visited my blog from a website about cheap dentures?!?") (By the way, if someone could explain me how that works, please feel free to tell me.)
- I get mysterious visitors from countries like Singapore, that's exciting.
- I'm allowed to talk a lot of rubbish, because some others do it, too.
- I'm allowed to be mysterious.
- I'm allowed to talk in riddles.
- I get in touch with nice people.
- I can talk about myself if I want to and no one is complaining, because this is a personal blog.
- I can, as well, not talk about myself, see point 9.
- I can spam around and binge- post my favourite music (if I did on Facebook, my friends would kill me).
- I have space for whatever I consider worth it.
And why are you blogging?
PS: SIX DAYS LEFT.