- why in music business people ignore jewels and hype shit.
- people who like maths, or physics
- maths, or physics
- why people obey super-complex rules, hierarchies and mechanisms of socials groups instead of keeping it simple and being themselves
- why nobody has invented calorie-free chocolate yet
- why I can't be super-skinny just like that
- why someone would randomly start and maintain a conversation just to disappear at the nicest point
- why someone would then randomly reappear when it was completely unexpected...
- ...only to disappear once again very shortly after
- why anyone would start a conversation if they don't want to talk
- why people say things they don't mean
- why the only hip, future-ish thing we have are touchscreens and electric toothbrushes with USB plugs- time travellers from the past will be totally disappointed
- why some people are lucky and some are not
- why everybody seems to love how I look but very few people seem interested in what I create
- why I can't touch the tip of my nose with my tongue- I tried so hard!
- why I am writing this list.
Since I am a proud owner of an iPhone now, you can stalk me on Instagram, too: ( I mean, hey- EVERYBODY wants to see my lunch. I know you want it...) CLICK And please take a moment to appreciate the coolest phone case ever- those are flying elephants, it doesn't get much cooler than that, ok.
...So I'm basically starting the new year with an utterly pointless post. Wuay.