2012-02-09

I freakin love tea

I think I am seriously addicted. Not a single day without tea, that might be the motto of my whole family, for we are worse tea-fanatics than most english people. 
Here is a new discovery that I fell for yesterday, "St Petersburg"- a marvel! It's a Russian blend of Chinese teas with bergamot, citrus and caramel aroma from a french teahouse called KUSMI, and what is special about it- it's an entirely perfect combination of flavours, and the different ingredients, unlike with most other teas, actually do have an impact on the taste of the drink. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! And the colour is extraordinarily beautiful for a mild tea like this one. Go order it immediately!

7 comments:

  1. Klingt lecker. :> Das einzige, was mich weniger reizt, ist Karamell. Mal gucken, ob ich den bei uns irgendwo aufreiben kann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dann werde ich wohl wirklich suchen müssen, das reizt mich jetzt. :D Welche für Frittenbude. Ja, mir wird wohl keine Wahl bleiben. :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die kannst du dir bei etsy.com oder bei asos bestellen:)

    LG:)
    divas-in-london.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. argh, I don't like tea :X maybe if I taste it I'd change my opinion about tea.
    Here I'm seriously addicted to coffee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. With a photo like that you can sell it to the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dankeschön, ich werde da mal gucken. :>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gosh! I see that KUSMI tea every where in Paris!!! I love tea as well!!! Not only love but... j'adore!!! Every time passing such trendy boutique with that kind of tea, i'm astonished about that prize. it's bit expensive, I think. But your marvelous description... oh i cannot stand anymore this seduction. XD

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy.